Makeup Wipes Vs. Cleansing Oils
Recent studies done by leading scientists have revealed the detriments caused by abrasive skincare products. Over time, the continued use of synthetic chemicals permanently breaks down our healthy skin cells.
As we age, we must honor our skin by giving it the nutrition it desperately thirsts for. Our faces are quite delicate, after all. They require ample protection and care. It is up to us to preserve our youth and grace by making informed product investments.
Makeup remover wipes neither effectively remove stubborn makeup from your skin nor toxic chemicals They just basically smear dirt,
- Make up wipes contain alcohol and chemicals ,toxic synthetic
- Makeup wipes are made of fabric that contain strong preservatives
- The fabric of makeup wipes can create tears on the skin cause skin hypersensitive
- Rough texture pulls at our skin, especially around the eyes, destruct the skin’s elasticity
- makeup wipes account for tons of waste in landfills every year
- Most makeup wipes don’t contain ingredients that can break down all your face oils, makeup, and debris on your skin,
- Most makeup wipes don’t contain quality of ingredients that benefits our skin needs.
Therefore the trends is to use Cleansing oil instead particularly in organic skin care industry
What is cleansing oil
Integrates both oil-based and water-based formulas into one makeup remover routine to remove stubborn dirt completely which A best trending way is called the double cleansing method, This method is sure remove all traces of makeup and sunscreen at the end of the day without clogging your skin.
At Oui Organique, we do our part to conserve the planet and reduce our carbon footprint. Our ingredients are safely extracted from their natural habitats, in a way that doesn’t disturb the surrounding ecosystem. We respect the scientific study and innovation and created our organic make up remover - essentially removes excess toxic chemicals ,impurities. hydrates and
exfoliates on a micro level without clogging your skin that needs to be balanced and hydrated.
leaving behind new, polished skin that’s ready to soak up water based cleanser
Our company does not use any parabens, sulfates, or petroleum, and we are 100% vegan and
cruelty free. Our packaging is made out of recycled materials at a low-energy emission. By
using Oui Organique, you can save the environment and your skin at the very same time!