Aloe Vera is rightly known as a wonder plant and is a popular ingredient for all skin care brands. Organic skin care brands use Aloe Vera considering its endless medicinal benefits as their key ingredient for most of their products.
Benefits of Aloe Vera include
- Exfoliate your skin ,Aloe contains Nature salicylic acid to help gently slough away dead skin cells. Exfoliation is a must if you want smooth, glowing skin
- Relieve itchy bug bites, it has anti-inflammatory properties and has calming effect on skin, which is great, for soothing burned skin. Due to the antioxidants and minerals present in it, the healing process of the affected area speeds up
- Applying Aloe Vera to your skin also deeply moisturizes it without giving a greasy look to your face. Moreover, its application after using razor is a perfect way to heal the razor burns and cuts and provides hydration to the skin as well.
- Aloe Vera juice can also be used as a mouth wash as it is effective in reducing the buildup of plaque.
- Aloe Vera also has some anti-aging properties as it can slow the aging of skin cells. It is rich in Vitamin C and E and Beta-carotene, which also allow the blemishes to lighten up. It also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that help to tighten up your skin and make you look younger.
- Aloe Vera does wonders for acne prone skin; application of fresh Aloe Vera gel on the face overnight reduces acne and reduces pore size, which helps keep out excess sebum, dirt and microbes. It is also used as a face cleanser as it deeply cleanses the skin and hydrates it perfectly.
- Aloe Vera not only promotes hair growth but its keratin properties also make the hair frizz-free, soft, and glossy. Moreover, it rejuvenates the hair while giving it more elasticity; this elasticity is essential in order to prevent the breakage of the delicate hair strands.
- Dandruff can be caused by many reasons including dry skin, fungal infections, irritated skin or oily skin. Aloe can be used as a solution to all these conditions because it has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in fighting fungus. The gel also hydrates and nourishes the scalp.
- Application of aloe Vera gel can help to reduce the visibility of the unsightly stretch marks that appear on your body due to many reasons like, excessive weight gain or loss or during pregnancy or extreme stretching of body.
- It is also popularly known as a natural laxative and is used since ages to treat constipation.
Aloe Vera is one of the main ingredients found in the world of skin and body care products including moisturizers, toners, masks, shampoos, conditioners etc. Considering its rejuvenating, age defying, hydrating, and anti-inflammatory and many other properties, organic skin care brand uses its juice and gel in its moisturizers and facial cleansers to bring natural repair and glowing treatments to its consumers. Thus giving the consumers a promising safe treatment for their healthier tomorrow.