Benefits of Bilberry
The many benefits of Bilberry for the body and skin are:
- Bilberry leaf contains chemicals called tannins that can help improve capillary circulation that awaken your skin cells.
- Acts as an antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-microbial and UV protecting agent. It is the extract of the leaves of vaccinium myrtillus. It contains phytoactives like tannins, proantocyanidins, flavonols, hydroxycinnamon acid, arbutin, neomyrtillin and vitamin A. It is certfed organic wild sourced , It offers synergistic effect against free radical damage and signs of aging. It improves microcirculation, reduces redness and provides skin color correction. Moreover, it gently tones and purifies skin.
- Bilberry is good for treating many eye conditions. Bilberry extract is known to have rejuvenating properties and is thus used in age defying skin care treatments especially for ocular disorders and other eye related diseases such as night-blindness and cataract. Production of rhodopsin pigment is also stimulated by its extract, that helps the eye to adapt to changes in light, and it has enzyme-stimulating activity that helps in the protection of the eyes from endotoxin-induced uveitis
- The astringent and anti-inflammatory properties present in bilberry help in the tightening of tissues and reduces the symptoms associated with diarrhea. Other stomach disorders can also be cured by this product, such as indigestion and nausea
- Studies have shown that bilberry also has the abilities to promote blood health. Its positive effects on vascular health and blood pressure lead to smooth muscle contraction, along with strengthening capillaries, stimulating blood circulation and preventing disorders like hemorrhoids and varicose veins
- It is known to support and toughen the collagen structures, and help in the detoxification of the body. Its anti-bacterial properties help to prevent acne and other skin related problems
- Anti-oxidant properties of bilberry help in fighting infection, and hence is great for keeping the skin clean, effectively reducing the breakout of spots, and combating the problem of skin aging
- Bilberry face mask is highly suggested to deal with skin redness and swelling. Its anti-inflammatory properties help to treat skin that reacts to our stress. The process involves seeking out radicals produced, that are oxygen-free, during energy metabolism and neutralizing the effects. This process protects and prevents the birth of various problems that may be a result of oxidative stress
- Bilberry helps in maintaining a healthier heart condition, because of the presence of anthocyanins in it. This helps in the regulation of LDL and HDL cholesterol levels in the human body. Studies also say that it is a great source for preventing a number of cardiovascular associated diseases like atherosclerosis
Undoubtedly, it can be said that numerous benefits can be derived with bilberry for both body and skin. Organic skin care brand understands the importance of choosing natural nourishing ingredients for rejuvenating the skin. Bilberry leaf extract is used in eye creams that treat puffiness around eyes, dark circles and also provide nourishment and hydration to the sensitive skin around the eyes. Moreover, this is also an ingredient of moisturizers and toners to provide hydration and protection to your face. Organic products always are the safest and the best options, which is why people buy products from organic skin care brand.
Product as facial toner that is related to Bilberry and bilberry leaf