Sunscreen = Anti aging, A natural sunscreen made from botanicals herbs that work, OUIORGANIQUE-organic skincare products in USA .
Natural Anti Aging Skin Care in USA.
Sunscreen is essential when spending time outdoors, but choosing the right product can be tricky. There are so many different products out there; some are just plain bad for your skin! A natural sunscreen made from botanicals is just what you need for those sunny days.
Here's a list to help you choose the best natural sunscreen for your skin type:
1. Know Your Skin Type
Before buying anything, you first need to understand your skin type. Knowing your skin type will help you decide which sunscreens best suit your needs.
• Normal/Oily - These individuals tend to have dry skin, which makes them prone to breakouts and redness. They also tend to have oily skin, making them susceptible to clogged pores and acne.
• Combination - This group tends to have both dry and oily skin. They may suffer from occasional breakouts and pimples, but these issues aren't as severe as those experienced by individuals with oily skin.
• Dry - People with dry skin tend to be sensitive and prone to flaking and chapping. They also tend to be very fair, meaning they lack pigment.
• Sensitive - Individuals with sensitive skin are prone to allergies and reactions to certain chemicals. They're also likely to have rosacea and eczema.
2. Understand Sun Protection Factors
While all sunscreens contain SPF, they differ in their ability to protect against UVA rays. Here's a breakdown of the differences between UVB, UVA, and physical blockers:
UVB rays penetrate deep into the dermis, causing damage to collagen and elastin fibers. As a result, wrinkles form over time.
UVA rays cause inflammation and irritation, which leads to premature aging.
Physical blockers block the penetration of UVA rays before they reach the skin.
3. Choose a Physical Blocker
A physical blocker blocks UVA rays before they enter the skin. While physical blockers protect against UVA rays, they won't offer the same level of protection as chemical sunscreens. However, they're still a good choice for people with sensitive skin.
Organic sunscreens are safer than conventional ones. This is because they don't contain chemical filters, synthetic dyes, fragrances, petroleum distillates, formaldehyde, phthalates, triclosan, coal tar, or pesticides. Plus, organic sunscreens generally aren't tested on animals.
It's best to stick with a single sunscreen brand rather than mixing different brands. Different formulas react differently to heat and humidity, so combining them could result in uneven coverage.
Click here to learn more about our natural sunscreen made from botanicals.
Natural Sunscreen Made from Botanicals